All suites now boast a private pool located in their own outside sanctuary area, and guests can also enjoy panoramic views of the Caprivi Floodplain and Chobe river from their private heated outdoor shower.
Ngoma Safari Lodge is one of Africa Albida Tourism’s high end products, offering a 5 star exclusive guest experience in a supreme location in northern Chobe.
About Ngoma Safari Lodge
The privileged location of this luxurious lodge commands awe-inspiring views of the Caprivi Floodplain and the Chobe River, the lifeblood of the area. Enjoy game walks and drives with a Professional Guide, birding, river cruises and visits to the local community and school during your stay.
The thatched suite incorporates rustic and ethnic styles, with natural finishes and an emphasis on space and comfort. The central area includes a sitting room, dining room, bar area, game viewing deck, new pool deck and a plunge pool with a striking water feature. Spend evenings around the fire looking out at the floodlit waterhole.
Each suite now offers:
- Private ‘relax and refresh pool’ located in the private outdoor area of each suite.
- Indoor and outdoor showers.
- Overhead fans and air conditioning.
- Mini bar.
- Tea and coffee facilities.
- Luxurious indoor bathroom and amenities
- Panoramic views of the Chobe River
The accolades keep flowing for our Ngoma Safari Lodge in Chobe, Botswana, and they constantly reflect our own belief that this very special place presents one of the finest wildlife spectacles on the planet.
There are several key, authentic reasons that make the luxury eight-suite Ngoma stand out as unique:
· It is THE premium, most exclusive property in the Chobe area. You’re in the lap of luxury well away from the “madding crowds” of Kasane.
· Its exclusivity is heightened by a supreme location overlooking the game-rich floodplains and its size.
· It affords an exceptional game experience year-round and in the dry season is among the best in the world with bigger elephant herds than anywhere else.
· The birdlife is prolific – more than 450 species.
· As an exquisite safari experience there is the added dimension of the water – you can get within trunk-touching distance from elephants from a boat!
· Ngoma links beautifully with Victoria Falls – a few hours’ drive away through the heart of the park or a short flight into Kasane Airport.
For further information please contact David Reading at email@example.com